Chapter 1 相遇
01 Hey!
你好!
02 What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
03 What the hell?
怎么回事?
04 Who is she?
她是谁? .
05 All my rules just went right out the window.
我所有的原则都飞出窗外去了。 .
06 I had a wonderful time.
我玩得很愉快。
Chapter 2 约会
07 I felt like I was in heaven.
我感觉我像是置身于天堂。
08 I''m fine.
我很好。 .
09 lt''s not officially a date without cocktails.
没有鸡尾酒就不算约会。
10 Maybe we should get married.
或许我们应该结婚。 .
11 l''m a slacker.
我是个懒虫。
Chapter 3 相守
12 I know you can''t change a man.
我知道你不能改变一个男人。
13 l need you to believe in me.
我需要你对我有信心。
14 l''d like to move in.
我想搬进来。
15 I love you.
我爱你。 .
16 We could live together.
我们可以住在一起。 .
Chapter 4 闺蜜时光
17 It''s normal for the guy to have more money.
男人比较有钱才正常。
18 You are stunning, intelligent and funny.
你漂亮、聪明又风趣。
19 Why her?
为什么是她?
20 l made him cry!
我把他弄哭了!
21 You''re getting engaged!
你要订婚了!
22 God, l''ve missed this.
天啊,我好怀念这个味道。
Chapter 5 友情
23 You''ll never get through it without your friends.
没有朋友你绝对撑不下去。
24 l''m sorry for making you come over.
抱歉还叫你过来。
25 But l''ll walk a little way behind you.
我会一直走在你后面。
26 Somebody had to help the poor guy.
总得有人帮帮他。
27 You''re my Machiko Kakamatsa.
你是我的良师益友。 .
Chapter 6 派对
28 l see you found the bar.
你们找到吧台了。
29 It''s a fabulous party.
这是个很棒的派对。 .
30 This is quite a spread.
这真是一场盛宴。
31 lt''s the Highland fling.
这就是高地抛舞。
32 The baby looks so cute.
小孩超可爱的。
Chapter 7 真爱之路
33 l love you, Carrie.
我爱你,凯莉。
34 You don''t even want to try?
你不愿意尝试了?
35 l know that''s a hand-me-down ring.
我知道这是现成的戒指。
36 I felt butterflies.
我动心了。
37 You believe me, right?
你相信我吧?
Chapter 8 单身贵族
38 I''m gonna die alone.
我将孤独终老。
39 l''m fine with my life as it is.
我很满意我目前的生活。
40 Dear single
亲爱的单身女孩